This website is operated by Style She Does. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Style She Does. Style She Does offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
(A) USE OF www.styleshedoes.com
- As part of the registration as a customer of Style She Does you will be asked to submit personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. After you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email. To facilitate access to the online service on styleshedoes.com, you will receive a password. You are obliged to treat this password and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. Style She Does reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
- You indemnify Style She Does completely of any claim by third parties on first demand. By transmitting the contents to Style She Does, you grant Style She Does all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which Style She Does requires for publication and dissemination, even in part, to styleshedoes.com. Style She Does is entitled to store or release content, and reserves the right of cancellation, reduction, modification or correction of such content.
- You may not use styleshedoes.com outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of Style She Does or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on Style She Does and the revocation of the customer’s account as a consequence.
- You are only permitted to register and use one membership account at a time. Multiple registrations will be deleted by Style She Does.
- In the password protected area on styleshedoes.com you can access your recently shipped and/or completed orders. In this area you can also change, administer and save your own data and potential subscriptions of newsletters.
- Style She Does reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted, if you violate any of the provisions of this Section. Any claims for damages by Style She Does remain unaffected.
(B) CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS, LANGUAGE AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
At the conclusion of contracts on styleshedoes.com your contractual partner is solely Style She Does.
- The Online Store www.styleshedoes.com is operated in English.
- By submitting an order by clicking “order or buy now” you make a binding contract offer. After submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email from Style She Does. The confirmation email does not constitute acceptance of the contract. The declaration of acceptance of the contract consists in the shipping of the goods. When ordering multiple items, the acceptance of the contract applies only to goods actually shipped.
- In cases where prices are displayed incorrectly on styleshedoes.com due to technical errors, Style She Does is entitled to action for nullification. The burden of proof regarding an error lies with Style She Does. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(C) PRICES AND SHIPPING FEES
- For orders on styleshedoes.com the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply. These prices are exclusive of taxes and the final price (inclusive of taxes) is shown in the shopping cart page.
- For returns of products, contact the Style She Does customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form on the Home Page.
- Style She Does provides the payment methods credit card, debit card and net banking payment in advance. Style She Does reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
- Style She Does accepts various credit cards, e.g. Visa, American Express, and MasterCard. Style She Does will charge the invoice to your credit card immediately after receipt and dispatch of the order.
The following provisions apply to all vouchers of Style She Does. The vouchers include specifically the vouchers as a result of purchase of an invited friend of styleshedoes.com and vouchers individually assigned to individual customers at styleshedoes.com.
- Vouchers are only valid for the period announced at issue or a maximum of 180 days from the time of issuance. An extension or a transfer to another user/ customer is not possible.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Vouchers cannot be deducted from shipping costs, if applicable.
- Should the price of your order exceed the balance in a voucher, you can compensate the difference through the payment methods available.
- Style She Does reserves the right to accept only one coupon per order.
- Vouchers are not paid in cash or earn interest.
- Vouchers will not be refunded, should you return the goods wholly or partly, or if goods can only be delivered in part (unless these returns are due to negligence on the part of Style She Does in which case the entire voucher will be re-added to the account).
- Lost or, in particular, stolen vouchers will not be refunded. Style She Does assumes no liability for lost vouchers.
- Style She Does reserves the right to provide alternative payment methods and to refuse delivery and / or to terminate customer accounts should there be a reasonable suspicion of abuse in connection with the use of vouchers.
Delivery will only be given to the shipping address provided by you. It is your responsibility that it is possible to ship to the address during normal working hours.
- Style She Does ships according to the delivery timelines provided for each product. We ensure that we ship as early as possible, but for some products the timelines are longer due to availability of products.
- Style She Does does not assume any sourcing risk especially with reference to a purchase by description. Style She Does is only obliged to ship from existing stock or from stock ordered from suppliers.
- In some cases Style She Does will ship from its own production.
- In cases of force majeure, shipping duration may increase within reason. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, and energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which Style She Does cannot be held responsible. Starting and ending point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by Style She Does.
- Style She Does reserves the right to cancel the contract should delivery fail three times through fault of customer. Payments already made will be refunded or store credit will be given depending on the scenario.
- Style She Does asks you to immediately inform the deliverer and Style She Does as soon as possible about obvious transport damage. Doing so has no influence on your warranty rights, but will help Style She Does to make its own claims against the supplier.
- All delivery times mentioned are applicable after confirmation of order from us.
- For returns policies, please check our section on Returns & Exchange.
(G) RETENTION OF TITLE
Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member upon full payment.
Style She Does is liable only for intent and gross negligence, unless there are fraudulently concealed damages, damages for loss of life, limb or health or damage arising from any infringement of essential contractual obligations. The same applies to violations by Style She Does’s agents.
(I) SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore we Endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email: email@example.com.
(J) DISCLAIMER FOR HYPERTEXT LINKS
The web site www.styleshedoes.com includes hyperlinks to other Internet sites. Style She Does has no control over the content of these sites, nor does it endorses them and is not responsible for their content. Once Style She Does becomes aware of illegal content, Style She Does will remove the corresponding links from styleshedoes.com.
(K) DATA SECURITY
- As part of your registration as a customer on styleshedoes.com you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by Style She Does to process the contracts concluded on styleshedoes.com. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Style She Does in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions Style She Does uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
(L) IMAGE RIGHTS
All rights to use imagery on styleshedoes.com lie with Style She Does or our partners. The use of the material – in whatever form – is prohibited unless explicit permission from Style She Does has been granted.
(M) CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.(Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into the user’s account in case of cancellation by Company).
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Company holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer points/check or bank refund. SSD points cannot be availed as cash. Orders can only be refunded in the mode used at the time of purchase. In the event of cancellation of order by the customer Company holds the right to not refund the voucher, if any used against such order.
(M) FINAL PROVISION
- Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
- Style She Does reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. Style She Does will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.